This and other works brought to you by the Helena Rubinstein foundation and by the support of viewers like you.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OFFICE

Someone recently asked why I had so many topless photots of myself and none of the studio where I worked. Although that point is only slightly valid, I figured I would oblige anyway. Here are some images from inside our hive.


This is a handful of animators and designers from our crew.
(There are a total of 90). Can you guess where I am?
Here's a clue: Think "white guy wearing pink."




Here are some workspaces. It was break time when I took these.




This was the scene outside my office one day while nearly 100 computers were being unpacked and installed.

1 comment:

Uncle Mark said...

Aaron...thanks for giving us a peek into your world of animation and computers - Take care.

Uncle Mark