This and other works brought to you by the Helena Rubinstein foundation and by the support of viewers like you.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bizarre ....

I wandered around China Town in Bangkok and spied some weird stuff. Below is a mask store open year round. Why? I have no idea.

Just in case breast augmentation is too expensive, here's some equipment to get ya started. Don't mind the severed arms...


I also came across this toy store housing some very "non-PC" items. You'll see...


Creepy little dolls



"Aghem...."


They also had this toy piano....



4 comments:

Dustin Bolton, Mel Li said...

The wonders of America's Culture Exports...

Uncle Mark said...

I would hope you weren't planning to bring one of these EXPRESSIVE dolls home as a gift for Leah's
1st birthday - I think Pam would understand!

Uncle Mark

Judy said...

Great - now I'm gonna go to bed thinking of a super tan Chuckie doll.......... Thanks Aaron!!!! :)

Pam said...

OMG...I am now going to have nightmares. Do not...I repeat...do not...bring one of those dolls home for Leah. How creepy!